Meet Oral Surgeon Dr. Lerner
Dr. Lerner is fully trained in dentoalveolar and dental implant surgery, oral pathology, facial trauma, orthognathic, reconstructive, and TMJ surgery. She is board-certified with the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Dr. Lerner resides in Overland Park, KS with her husband Zack, 3 young children and 2 extra large dogs.
- University of Minnesota-School of Dentistry 2009
- University of Minnesota-General Practice Residency
- Louisiana-oral & maxillofacial surgery internship
- University of Missouri Kansas City-Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency
Credentials & Associations
- AAOMS-American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- ABOMS-American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- ADA-American Dental Association
- KDA-Kansas Dental Association
- MDA-Missouri Dental Association
- Chamber of Commerce Lee’s Summit, MO
- Board Certified with the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Most Rewarding part of my practice: Engaging with patients and their families. I love caring for my community and providing my patients with a comfortable and safe environment.
Most Rewarding Case: Any time I am relieving someone of pain, especially chronic dental pain and infection. I love hearing back from my patients that they are shocked at how great they feel now that they do not have to suffer from dental pain any longer.
Hobbies: I love spending my free time with my husband, children and dogs. We love to go biking and skiing and travel as a family.