Meet Oral Surgeon Dr. Markle
- University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Dentistry (Oral & Maxillofacial Residency)
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry (DDS)
- Bethany College
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Diplomate)
- American Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
- Kansas Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Midwestern Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (Past President)
- Greater Kansas City Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (Past President)
Most Rewarding Case: A 43-year-old female was pinned between a tractor-trailer and a large piece of granite. She sustained fractures of her lower and upper jaw with the loss of her front 6 upper teeth. I repaired her fractures and four months later placed implants to reconstruct her upper jaw. She was totally surprised with her result from a function and aesthetic standpoint.
Most Rewarding Part of Job: Providing surgical procedures with little or minimal discomfort.
Hobbies: Dr. Markle is an avid golfer and enjoys fishing and hunting in his free time. Dr. Markle is married with three children.