Meet Oral Surgeon Dr. Parker
I grew up in Jackson, MS working for my father’s construction company. The long, hot hours taught me the importance of hard work and determination. These characteristics helped me become who I am today and also helped me as I took on the long journey through dental school and multiple residencies.
- University of Missouri Kansas City Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Residency
- Oral Surgery Clinical Faculty University of Missouri Kansas City
- General Practice Residence/Hospital Dentistry UMMC
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency UMMC
- University of Mississippi Medical Center Dental School
- Mississippi State University
- American Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Most Rewarding Part of My Practice
Being able to offer multiple methods of stress/anxiety-reducing procedures to help patients overcome their fear of dentists.
Most Rewarding Case
We had a patient come to the hospital with a rapidly progressing infection on her face. She ended up spending 100+ days in the hospital, but through the teamwork of myself and my partners in other specialties, we were able to save her life. She had to endure many surgeries but our team and her never gave up hope. She had the best attitude and she played a huge part in what brought me happiness coming to work every day.
When I’m not in the office, I enjoy spending time with my loving wife and dogs, deer and turkey hunting, fishing, golf, smoking meat, and watching my favorite sports teams—Mississippi State and the Kansas City Chiefs