Meet Dr. Pannell
Brian Pannell, DDS
- Denver General Hospital (Oral & Maxillofacial Residency)
St. Louis, Missouri (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical Fellowship)
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry (DDS)
- Pittsburg State University
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Diplomate)
- American Dental Association
- Missouri Dental Association
- Kansas Dental Association
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Midwestern Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Greater Kansas City Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (Past President)
Most Rewarding Part of My Practice: Having every confidence our office will always strive to be very attentive in meeting our patients needs, providing a very high level of patient care and giving every effort in reaching those goals.
Most Rewarding Case: Robert, a 78-year-old medically compromised patient, sought care at our office to remove multiple non-restorable teeth and insertion of upper and lower dentures. His procedure was completed uneventfully and he expressed many thanks at his post-operative appointments. On his last appointment he stated “I’m sure glad I was referred to your office, everyone has been great!” He later sent a large box of chocolates as an expression of his gratitude.
Hobbies: Spending time with his family, fitness, fishing, Chiefs, KU sports, and Pitt State football