Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
In-Network Dental Insurance Plans:
We accept all dental plans and we work In-network with the following:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Cigna Dental
- Delta Dental
- Renaissance Dental
- 3rd-Party Flexible Payment Plans:
- CareCredit®: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
- LendingClub®: Apply online (www.lendingclub.com) or in our office.
- No-Interest Plans: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charges.
- Fixed & Promotional-Rate Plans: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with various interest options.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!